Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bella's 3rd NMR/Reiki 3/25/11

Hi Michelle.

I apologize for being so late with these notes. 


Early on in our session, Bella said that she would like to be with the other horses. (Or perhaps she is already with them and she said she likes it?) In any event, she is no longer afraid. 

Her body is so much more supple and free than the first time I worked with her. Her spine, both in the saddle area and in her lower back, was a little bit stiff, but it released easily. 

I wasn't drawn to that pesky left shoulder like I have been before.

Her sternum had a lovely range of motion, as did her ribs and pelvis. 

Her neck was a little bit creaky, and I'm not sure it has full range of motion yet, but it responded nicely to gentle work. I was also drawn to work with her poll for awhile (Reiki). 


The feeling I got from her is that she is comfortable with the herd, that she feels she is home. 
Her energy seemed balanced and strong.
She seemed very happy.



Thank you for taking this gorgeous creature into your home and your heart. Clearly, your loving care is paying off. And thank you for allowing me to assist.

Let me know what you see.

Be well,

Pam


Pam Sourelis
Reiki - Animal Communication - Neuromuscular Retraining
Assisting compassionate animal lovers who want to help their animals heal

No comments:

Post a Comment