Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bella's first Reiki/NMR Sesson

Hi Michelle.

I actually worked with Bella earlier this afternoon when a slot unexpectedly opened up. I figured you wouldn't mind since no one was there anyway.

As soon as I connected with her, she brought my attention to her shoulders. Because I like to begin the work as far away from a troubled area as possible, I began with her hind end. 

First, standing behind her, I just laid one hand on each side of her pelvis. Then I visualized healing moving up her spine to her poll. 

She then brought my attention to her left hip, which I held in my hands for some time, just Reiki, no movement. Then I showed her the diagonal from left hip to right shoulder.

I then did the same with her right hip and that diagonal.

Her lower back then wanted attention. I placed my hands on that area for awhile.

Then I moved to her sternum, taking it in increasingly large circles as well as gently coaxing it from front to back. (This is tiny, tiny movement.)

Standing on her left side, I gently lifted her ribs towards her spine and then shared Reiki with the muscles along her spine, but only briefly. She did not want me to continue with that.

I moved to her right side to work with her ribs, but the whole side was very tense, so I did not initiate any movement. I just held the area in Reiki, including the muscles along the spine. 

She then seemed ready for me to address her shoulders, which I held in Reiki--first the right and then the left. I did not initiate any movement.

Finally, I shared Reiki with her neck. I said a prayer for release of the tension surrounding the vertebra you said you felt was displaced (I didn't see it, but I did feel heat in her neck) so that the vertebra can regain balance. 

The thought occurred to me, though (and this was my brain, not something I heard from Bella), that the joint could be arthritic. 

She is so cautious about her body, so fragile (although she sure doesn't look that way in her photos) that it might be a good idea to keep her separated from the rest of the herd for a little longer, until she feels comfortable in her body again. 

Oh, and I did tell her (early on in the session) that you love her and that she is welcome to stay at your place if that is what she would like to do but that she would need to be able to be with the other horses. 

Thank you for allowing me to work with this gorgeous creature.

Let me know what you think, feel, see.


Be well,

Pam

Pam Sourelis
Reiki - Animal Communication - Neuromuscular Retraining
Assisting compassionate animal lovers who want to help their animals heal

No comments:

Post a Comment