Saturday, March 19, 2011

March 19, 2011 post Reiki/NMR

It was dark when I got home to feed last night, and I only got to spend a brief bit of time this morning before work. But what I did notice (and I'll spend more time out there tonight and tomorrow) is that she seemed to be able to turn and look behind over her shoulder a little better.  I can't say that there is a profound difference, but she just seemed somewhat less stiff and there seemed to be a little more of a gentle curve to her neck, rather than the severe angles she tilted it before in order to see behind her.
I've also noticed over the past week that she just seems "brighter".  She was friendly before, but there seems to be just a bit more of a bounce, or happiness, in her now than there was a couple of weeks ago.  She still nickers, and comes over, and tosses her head for her VR, but it seems more out of happiness now, than habit, does that make sense?  She is also wandering around her paddock more, moving up the hill and I'm spreading her hay around more now that I know she is moving and not terribly uncomfortable on the stones or terrain.  There have been no fireworks that I have seen with the other girls, she hangs at the fence near them. Sometimes Jen will start to flatten her ears at her, but then she just stops and stands there staring at Bella.  And Bella just stands there.  Very funny, Jen is extremely animated, and her facial expressions are like none I've ever seen on a horse before!  Bella has, I've noticed, bonded with Whinney.  Interestingly (although not really), I contacted an amateur AC before I even got Bella, just mentioned on an AC list that I was going to be bringing in a foster horse, and if anyone felt moved to chat with her to please do so.  Mary (who has spoke with my animals before, I should find the post and send it to you, about Smith my fish, and Bunner the goose! but has been very absent from that list for quite some time) apparently felt drawn to check the list that day, and she chatted briefly with Bella. She said that Bella would bond with Whinney. I had forgotten about that, but she was right!  Its kinda like the Golden Girls out there, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment